We have a range of accessible facilities at Leeds Playhouse, making sure everyone can use the building.
- 8 level access parking spaces on Playhouse Square, run by Leeds City Council.
- Electric wheelchair accessible lifts to all floors.
- Low counters in the bars, café and Box Office.
- Hearing loop in our Box Office, Bar and Front Room Cafe. Our meeting rooms have portable hearing loops. We offer an assisted hearing and amplification service. This is an infra-red system which requires a headset, available from Box Office.
- There are 8 accessible toilets, separate male and female toilets, a Changing Places toilet (Level 2), family cubicles and gender-neutral toilets (Level 2) available to the public at all times that the Playhouse is open.
- 8 accessible wheelchair spaces in both the Quarry and Courtyard theatres (more usually available on request), and accessible spaces available in the Bramall Rock Void. Please note, on seating plans only seats marked ♿are wheelchair accessible.
- Transfer seats with removable arms and an inhouse wheelchair available to borrow by prior arrangement through Box Office.
- Guide dogs and Hearing Dogs for the Deaf are very welcome (please let Box Office know when booking seats).
We recommend you let our Box Office know when booking your tickets if you or anyone in your party have access requirements, and they will advise you on the best seats available.